You ever been at a dinner party where somebody comes up with an actually brilliant idea, and you think "man, somebody should build that"?
When people ask me what it's like to be a part of Sisu, that's how I describe it.
Whether you're a client or an employee, you're a part of a platform that's literally a launchpad for those types of ideas—and you're part of a community that's passionate enough about innovation to go out and actually make them happen.
That feeling came on strong a few days ago when a group of our amazing clients kicked off a closed beta for one of the most revolutionary ideas we've ever seen inside of Sisu—the Sisu Client Portal.
The way I see it, there are really two things that Sisu (as a whole) does:
1) It streamlines and automates all of your processes (mainly from the moment you set an appointment to the time you close), while collecting and storing massive amounts of data along the way.
2) It uses all that data collected in the system to provide you with incredible resources and features, such as transaction management boards, auto-emails, beautiful reporting, contests, accountability dashboards and more.
The Sisu Client Portal is one more epic addition to #2, maybe the most exciting we've seen yet. It's about Sisu empowering you AND your client to do more with your data.
What is the Sisu Client Portal?
If you've been paying attention, we've been alluding to the client portal for a couple of months on our weekly calls in our Facebook mastermind group.
The portal allows you to take the tasks and key dates that are already in your system, filter them, and create a beautiful portal that your clients can log into and see exactly where they're at in their transaction.
Here's what it looks like:
If you're using Sisu at a high level, you'll have this thing built out in no time—again, because the system is about doing more with data that's already there. You're not recreating the wheel.
Here are the details:
- The core feature in the Sisu Client Portal today are Transaction Roadmaps.
- These roadmaps are built from your own custom key dates and tasks in your Task Lists that already exist in your Sisu platform. Everything is customizable.
- Your Admin and TC's determine what will be displayed to the client and what will not be displayed to the client.
- Client access is super easy. You send them a link and it does a basic email/sms authentication to let them in. They can access from any browser and it is mobile optimized.
- Everything is custom branded with your branding and logo so it feels like your own internal system and is recognizable to your clients.
- You can set notifications at any point of the roadmap, keeping your client up to date and bringing them back into your client portal.
- Key transaction participants are displayed in the Client Portal so that your client can quickly communicate with your agent with hyperlinks to dial, text or email.
Why the agent is the only party qualified to present a Road to Close
This is something I've spent a lot of time thinking about as my wife and I are currently under contract on a property.
There are a lot of parties involved in a transaction. The agent, the lender, title, escrow, home insurance, etc. Each of them have their own processes and each of them try to make it easy for the buyer/seller to see the road to close... but often they just end up making it more overwhelming.
There's really only one person I (as a buyer) really want to hear from.
Because the agent is the central piece of the entire transaction, and they're the one I trusted in the first place.
And the #1 complaint that buyers/sellers have with their agent is that there is a lack of communication.
Problem is, there's a lot that happens in a transaction. When you dissect the problem further, it's more about the sheer volume of what needs to be communicated—if agents spent their entire day texting clients about dates, deadlines, tasks, etc, they'd have a tough time focussing on building a pipeline and closing new business.
I know for me personally, a road to close like this would be a game changer when closing on a property. It solidifies the agent as my most trusted point of contact. Really, it makes the agent the hero of the transaction without them having to spend all day every day texting me.
The client portal solves the communication problem and ensures repeat business.
What would the setup process look like for a client portal in Sisu?
That's the beauty of this whole thing—we can import your road to close directly from your transaction management checklists and key dates already in your system.
How do I get access?
We're currently in a closed beta with the Client Portal, meaning a handful of our clients are starting to use this, iron out the bugs and give us feedback on what could be improved.
The next step will be our open beta, where we will open access to a larger group of clients. Note that the client portal is part of our Sisu Premier subscription, and being on Sisu Premier already will bump you to the front of the wait list.
Either way, we don't anticipate it being too long until this is ready for general availability!
Use this form below to join the waitlist for early access 👇👇👇
What else happened in this release?
Even when we're working on massive new features, we're still hard at work maintaining and optimizing our core.
Here are some enhancements that were released in this most recent update:
For a list of bug fixes, click here.
And in case you're interested to stay up on all product releases and notes, bookmark this page (which we update ongoing): https://kb.sisu.co/en/articles/5855572-general-release-notes