It’s no secret that Side has been making a push to be the next “big thing” among the real estate brokerage platforms. Their tech driven and agent-brand-first approach is yielding a ton of growth for their business (almost 200 Side partners made 2022’s list of America’s Best Real Estate Professionals rankings!).
Side effectively operates in the background, allowing for their partners to leverage their own branding with the support of Side’s proprietary tech stack and support helping behind the scenes. Many industry insiders consider their proprietary tech stack to be best-in-class. And yet, some top Side teams still leverage Sisu to take their business to the next level!
Take Brett Jennings for example. His brokerage team, Real Estate Experts, is one of the top producing residential real estate companies in the entire nation. In 2022, they landed as the #10 mega team by volume at $1.21 BILLION, and #50 mega team by sides at 847, according to Real Trends “The Thousand.” We sat down with Brett to learn a little bit more about how Sisu has made such a massive impact on his business.
Here’s a recap of what we learned:
- Sisu helps bring out the best in great agents through gamification and the visualization of activities that lead to results, resulting in an increased productivity per agent. It has helped him implement a culture that is both collaborative and competitive.
- By going “all-in” with Sisu, Brett was able to achieve real, tangible results- 300 transactions a year to 800, with no real increase in operations staff. His client care managers were able to go from managing 30 up to 40 files due to the efficiency gains of using Sisu for transaction management.
- An integrated and streamlined tech stack where Sisu is able to connect the key platforms due to it’s open platform capabilities, reducing duplicate data entry and redundant tasks.
(for a full recap of our interview with Brett, check out our Sisu Spotlight on his business)
We were also able to catch up with Darren Dowling, owner of Beyond Realty in Sarasota, Florida. Darren has implemented Sisu for his team, and was able to share some of the benefits of doing so. Here’s a recap of what we learned from Darren:
- Darren explained that Sisu is extremely beneficial for his team due to the ability it gives him to hold agents accountable to performance. To begin each year, Darren works with his agents to leverage the goal calculator to create a business plan for their year.
- One agent in particular, who previously was "afraid" of picking up the phone to set appointments, bought into the accountability aspect of Sisu and is on track to have their best year ever! In fact, this agent’s production increased so dramatically that Darren had to revise their goals 3 times over the course of the year due to them far surpassing what he expected.
- Team production has increased 30% YoY since implementing Sisu, with 99 sides in 2021 to 130 sides forecasted EoY in 2022 (105 YTD at time of interview, October 19th 2022). Darren attributes this increase to goal tracking and the measuring of activity data in Sisu.
- His team has a much more streamlined tech stack due to the integration with his team’s preferred CRM and the ability for him to get activity data from there without adding another workflow to his agents’ plate.
Ultimately, Darren says that he would recommend Sisu to his network of Side colleagues due to it being a much more streamlined and specific application. He has seen such great results with increasing his team's productivity, that he plans to roll it out to his brokerage in due time. Explained in a nutshell- Sisu really just helps simplify things for Darren as a team leader.
If you are a Side team looking to grow and scale your business, don’t just take it from us at Sisu, take it from your colleagues. It can be a powerful tool woven into the incredible support already offered by Side.
Book a demo today to learn why Sisu is a preferred solution for leading Side teams and brokerages!